What We Do
Growing hearts and minds.
To be a catalyst for contagious joy by providing bridges of hope for life-altering positive change by investing in children through quality education.
- To identify and collaborate with Friends & Donors with common passions and connect them with our programmes and initiatives to experience the contagious joy of giving.
- To expand our Early Childhood Development Programme to ensure more little children receive quality age-appropriate education within their first 1000 Days and beyond.
- To engage with our community by sharing knowledge, building partnerships and thereby uplifting the Pre-Schools.
- To expand our iThemba Scholars Programme to broaden the opportunity for previously disadvantaged boys and girls to attend Waterfall Schools and to guide them through their 12 year educational journey.
- To continue to support our iThemba foster children in our Esther Model with their schooling and living costs up to Grade 12 level and provide professional support.
- To continue creating an indigenous haven for flora and fauna on the iThemba Campus.
- To ensure the organisation is sustainable over the long term and to prioritize effective communication with our Friends & Donors.