What We Do
Growing hearts and minds.
To be a catalyst for contagious joy by providing bridges of hope for life-altering positive change by investing in children through quality education.
- To identify and collaborate with Friends & Donors with common passions and connect them with our programmes and initiatives to experience the contagious joy of giving.
- To expand our Early Childhood Development Programme to ensure more little children receive quality age-appropriate education within their first 1000 Days and beyond.
- To engage with our community by sharing knowledge, building partnerships and thereby uplifting the crèches.
- To expand our iThemba Scholars Programme to broaden the opportunity for previously disadvantaged boys and girls to attend Waterfall Preparatory and Waterfall College and to guide them through their 12 year educational journey.
- To ensure our iThemba foster children have continued support for their education and tertiary training through to their early adult years.
- To continue creating an indigenous haven for flora and fauna on the iThemba Campus.
- To ensure the organisation is sustainable over the long term and to prioritize effective communication with our Friends & Donors.