10 Reasons to Invest
Focus on iThemba believes in the potential of every child, the significance of quality education and investing in children resulting in life-altering positive change. Our key focus areas include; partnering with ten local Pre-Schools to ensure elevating Early Childhood Development and our unique iThemba Scholarship programme where boys and girls from our ECD partner Pre-Schools are awarded scholarships to attend Waterfall Schools, based on our inspiring iThemba Campus in Hillcrest. Through our donor partnerships we facilitate sustainable giving leading to positive and meaningful outcomes.
Why choose to invest and partner with us? Below are a few key points which reinforce our commitment to our programmes and our deserving beneficiaries:
- Since 2003 our work has been a catalyst for contagious joy, providing bridges of hope for life-altering positive change.
- Our dedicated team and our active and experienced Board members whole-heartedly believe in our core programmes.
- We have local and American Friends and Donors, some who have supported us for nearly 15 years. Donations received are tax deductible and we are BBBEE compliant.
- Since inception our programmes have reached over 2000 children, teachers and families – this ripple effect continues.
- Our strategic sustainability model results in longevity and a less stressful fundraising environment as our priority is funding our programmes and not operational costs.
- As Waterfall Schools non-profit partner, we benefit from the educational wisdom of our Campus Education Committee and the knowledge of experienced school leaders
- Our location is a huge advantage and our proximity to our partnering Pre-Schools is excellent which leads to more effective monitoring and evaluation.
- We have effective and rewarding partnerships with Waterfall Schools, NELRU, JAM, GROW with EduCare and The Unlimited Child. Together we are stronger.
- The Return on Investment in Early Childhood Development initiatives, hence Early Brain Development, is vastly higher than from later education.
- Quality, independent education is being enjoyed by our iThemba Scholars at Waterfall Schools in an environment where the aim is to ‘unearth the treasure in every child’.